- Suellen Liang, SFQC Coach & Trainer,San Francisco Department of Early Childhood
- Casey Federico, SFQC Coach & Trainer, San Francisco Department of Early Childhood
- Yudy Larraburo, SFQC Coach & Trainer, San Francisco Department of Early Childhood
Children are naturally attracted to light, to sparkle, to shadows, to colors and movement. How can we explore light with the children we care for, and encourage their deep thinking about these phenomena?
Together we will:
- Explore children’s natural attraction to STEAM through the lens of light and Shadow play
- Share light play activities, documentation, and resources as we deepen the complexity of these explorations
- Inspire ourselves to try new materials, new questions, and new provocations
- Meet with other educators to share ideas, challenges, and successes
Fall Training Session: Exploring Light & Shadow. -Offered twice in three languages; register for your preferred option.
Training Option 2: Tuesday, Sept. 26th. Time: 6:30-8 pm. Registration Links included below:
Registration for the follow up PLC sessions will be open after Sept 26,2023!
PLC dates are on Tuesdays: Oct. 3, Nov. 7, Dec. 5. Time: 6:30-8 pm.
- Training Commitment is important. Be present & engaged. Make mindfulness a practice.
- All participants must register for the training in order to participate. Trainers track participation.
- Full commitment to training series. No partial Professional Development hours are given.
Early Learning San Francisco Educators and SFQC Coaches may participate.