This training is offered virtually and consists of two 3-hour sessions. Participants must attend both sessions to receive credit. Those who complete this training will receive 7 hours of professional growth; 1 additional hour for pre-work.
Format of the DRDP
Use of documentation and evidence to rate measures
Importance of inter-rater reliability
Dates: September 9th & September 16th (Two Saturdays), 2023
Times: 9:30 AM-12:30 PM
Trainers: Deminika Spears & Sean Owens
The Zoom link for the sessions will be sent to participants two days prior to the first session.
Things to have and do before the first session:
– You will need this version of the DRDP for the entire training. https://www.desiredresults.us/sites/default/files/docs/forms/DRDP2015_PSC_Comprehensive_View_Combined-20200219_ADA.pdf
– Please read DRDP Intro pages 1-17 prior to the first session.
– Familiarize yourself with Zoom platform features, “Annotate” and “Rename”.
– Read Assessing Dual Language Learners handout and have three key statements to share.
– Visit the Youtube channel and watch conditional measure tutorial.